Saturday, January 4, 2014

Coming Soon..


Yes! Mission accomplished! After 2 long years of not seeing a dear friend of mine (exclude the time he visited me during my saddest days to date), I finally have met up with him. Not only did we catch up with each other's lives, we actually had some fun with his passion and my frustration. Imagine travelling from North to South, skipping lunch and encountering non stop technical issues; we still pulled off some good stuffs (photos of me). Though we didn't continue with my original concept, thanks to all the delicious food during the holidays, at least we got some good shots. We agreed to have another session this year, may it be when he'll come to Singapore or when I'm back in Manila again. Whenever it will be, I need to get ready for it. 

Here's a sneak peek of the actual outcome of this day. There will be lots more after he finishes the editing as compulsory for a  professionally taken photographs.  



No comments:

Post a Comment