Sunday, January 19, 2014

Unorthodox Bruno

I always joke about Bruno Mars being the singer sent from Heaven for Mankind. His songs are one of a kind. I mean, who doesn't love Just the Way You Are? It's been my LSS for like months and still one of my favorite songs of all time.His voice and the lyrics of his songs are out of the ordinary. If Just the Way You Are did't strike you, probably you'd go  for Marry You, Grenade, or the Lazy Song. Come on guys,  there is nothing wrong in admitting that he is GREAT. 

So enough of forcing everyone to like this man, but I would like to share with you some of the songs from his latest album the "Unorthodox Jukebox" that you may like. Well, that means, I have been playing these songs for the past week. I hope you'll like them.


Show Me


Moonshine

Old & Crazy (fun and lovely song- i like this so much)


Locked out of Heaven

lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/brunomars/lockedoutofheaven.html
Treasure

By the way, he'll be all over Asia to perform the songs live.Anyone who can accompany me in this extravagant Moonshine Jungle 2014 Concert??  Let me know and we'll buy tickets as early as now. 
To check out the dates, you make click here: http://www.brunomars.com/moonshinejungletour

No comments:

Post a Comment