Monday, February 17, 2014

Book: Point of Retreat (Slammed #2)

I am not yet finished with reviewing Colleen Hoover’s Slammed Series. Yes! It is a series and I intend to write about the entire series of three books  to share with the world. I know, I know. I am such a fan but the series is so good I can’t help but spend time writing about it. If I’m not busy with a new activity that I am trying I would not take a second thought of reading the series again.

So here goes the continuation of the love story of Layken and Will. After all their efforts of fighting what they feel to one another, at long last they gave up and started to be together. But in the course of their relationship, an old flame reappeared and this tested their love. And will Lake stop carving pumpkins for her to see how much Will loves her? It is for you to find out. Go buy the series, I promise some heartfelt contemporary romance novella that you will surely enjoy (if you enjoy this type of readings of course)


Layken and Will have proved their love can get them through anything; until someone from Will’s past re-emerges, leaving Layken questioning the very foundation on which their relationship was built. Will is forced to face the ultimate challenge…how to prove his love for a girl who refuses to stop ‘carving pumpkins





No comments:

Post a Comment