Thursday, October 30, 2014

Throwback: A Night in Tokyo

As I prepare for the upcoming Halloween, my mind has suddenly drifted to remembering our Tokyo experience last 2012, sometime this year as well. And Dang! I do remember why the Japanese does everything cuter, more awesome and kawaii. Had I known about the Halloween @ Shibuya, I would have brought a costume with me. But well, even if I did, I could not be at par with their cuteness. 

So here goes some of the photos of one night to remember in Tokyo. 





I know these photos are not enough. I need to show some more. The more is with the series I will be making for my Japan Trip, in the coming days. But for now, I am sharing Our Japan Trip Video to get inspired and go to Japan - a lovely place for the crazy, the tourist, and the nature lover. 




No comments:

Post a Comment